So I departed at 7.55, definitely the coldest morning yet. There was a frost on the ground and I had the thinnest of gloves and my hands were painfully cold for about an hour but we are quite high. The scenery was different as we were now too high for conventional farming, and the ground was quite rugged with large pieces of rock exposed. We didn't get a spectacular sunrise but the sun being low in the sky gave rise to some good photos.
After we came over the ridge these were the class views and can't resist a waterfall even if man made.
For part of the way today I had met up with my other Canadian friend Carol Ann. ( yes this is how it is spelt).
She is 76 years old and walks faster than me, she is very fit.
These more brilliant views but at the highest point, 713m, we are stuck on a road with no views but before and after there were great views and more windmills.
This is where im staying tonight…
Today: 25.88 km
Part 2 Total: 371.8 km
Total: 686.55 km
Remaining: 60.63 km Yippee!



















