It was a very cold start but the walk was very much the same as yesterday in terms of the landscape. I walked for 10km and stopped for some chocolate. Then stopped in Baamonde for a cheese and tomato sandwich. It came with 10large slices of cheese and marmalade sache size of tomatoe and a half a baguette, it was a challenge but I managed it.
The day was long and the knee nighled but it was not as hard as other days but yet it was the longest day yet.
Today I hit the major milestone of 100km to go. That felt so good and a real motivator.
The Alberge I am staying is a Donitivo, so it only requires a donation, there is no charge as such. but it is run by religious CSJ group. The volunteers running are English and are volunteering for 2 weeks. Its very comfortable however the pub and food are 1/2km away, doesn't seem far but after having done 34km, it's very far.
There was brief tour of the church at 19.00 and then we had food at the pub.
Today: 34.11 km
Part 2 Total: 345.92 km
Total: 660.67 km
Remaining: 86.07 km





















