I left the Albergue at 7.50, it ws very cold, I could see my breath and my hands were feeling the cold but I knew it would warm up. I took the bridge over the Rio Navia and climbed up out of the town. It was the usual undulating farm land for the next 20km.
At 10km I stopped for coffee. Then headed out towards Tapia de Casariego, this was a beautiful seaside town with dramatic beaches. After the coast and the beaches I hit arabal land and this was very difficult because it just appears endless and we were mostly walking on roads, here was no shade anywhere. At the end of thie hike we crossed Bridge of Saints, a very high and old 700m long vbridge which moved when large trucks passed over it, and there was a strong wind coming in fron the sea bufiting me, a little scary! Just 300 yards from the end of the bridge was my Albergue for the night.
At 10km I stopped for coffee. Then headed out towards Tapia de Casariego, this was a beautiful seaside town with dramatic beaches. After the coast and the beaches I hit arabal land and this was very difficult because it just appears endless and we were mostly walking on roads, here was no shade anywhere. At the end of thie hike we crossed Bridge of Saints, a very high and old 700m long vbridge which moved when large trucks passed over it, and there was a strong wind coming in fron the sea bufiting me, a little scary! Just 300 yards from the end of the bridge was my Albergue for the night.
Today: 33.5
Part 2 Total: 239.02 km
Total: 553.77 km
Remaining: 189.54 km (approx)











