Wednesday, 25 October 2023

Day 14: Pendueles to Llanes

Another fantastic sunrise for my last day on the Camino this year.

Departed at 8.30 for a  15km hike to Llanes. This Auberge had been recomended by Guilia from Isarra Hostel. Anna was a fantastic host, great food, clean comfortable rooms and a wash and dry of clothes all for a donation, brilliant. 


So  today was a costal walk backed by the mountains. Also a little more interaction with the locals than I wanted . It  actually got a bit  shitty, literally!

The sunrise again was fab, so going to boar you with loads of photos. 







Then there were the mountains. 









And the coast…








And finally ahead in the distance is Llanes, the finish line. 
Staying here tonight, bus to Bilbao tomorrow and fly home Friday morning. 

Finally two brief videos. One that got a bit shitty, I already  mentioned  and one of the “sound of the sea”





Today: 15.55km
Total:314.75km





Day 31: Pedrouzo to Santiago de Compostela

  So a very wet start, Jens and I agreed to do the last day together, so packed up and got the wet gear on, exited the Albergue crossed the ...